4015 N State Highway 59 Merced CA – 1.5 Acre Country Living Near City!
Posted by Raul Luna // August 26, 2017
1.5 Acre corner Ranch with a 2 bed 1 bath burned down house and Manufactured Home that is a fixer. This property has 2 parcels with separate APN's and they are both included for the asking price. You can sell one of the parcels upon creating an easement. There is a 2 car garage and a shop on the property great corner and high visibility location! Happy to provide more details upon request.
Subject Property: 4015 N State Highway 59 Merced CA 95348
- 2Bd 1ba 720 SQ FT (Burned down structure & has been removed, you can build again)
- 2Bd 2ba 1000 SQ FT approx. (Manufactured home, needs TLC can be rented)
- 65340 SQ FT approx. (2 lots are included with the purchase a 1 acre and half an acre lot)
- 2 Septics and 1 well & 1 pump(Well & pump are not working/ cost for new well is 14K & 4K pump)
- RV & Truck Access from multiple streets
- Corner location
- Close to freeway 99
- Live in the country but very close to everything (UC Merced, Stores, Merced Collage, Freeways etc)
$169,900 Asking Price MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION SELLER MOTIVATED!
$5K Non Refundable Deposit
$25k Estimated Repairs (Just for the manufacture home)
Closing time: 14 Days
All contingencies to be removed upon submitting an offer.
|Water||Well||Rooms||5||Sewer/ Septic||2 Septics |
|Fuel||Gas||Lot Size||65,340||Year Built||1946|
|Style||Manufacture Home||Heating||Gas||Parking||2 Car Garages & Shop|